The purpose of these General Conditions is to regulate the conditions of use of the Website “www.generaldrivermotor.com” (hereinafter, “the web”), whose owner is GENERAL DRIVER MOTOR S.L. (hereinafter, GDM), with CIF B47636519, address at C / Pino Albar, 124, room 8, 47162, ALDEAMAYOR DE SAN MARTÍN, Valladolid, and registered in the Mercantile Register of Valladolid, Volume 1342, Folio 191; Sheet VA-21748, Registration 1a, with which you can get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone 983404304.
1. Access conditions.
The purpose of this website is to inform about the company and about the virtual platform of our products, to attract interested parties, etc. Its use implies full acceptance by the user of these conditions, so if you do not agree with the content of them must refrain from using the web, as well as the services offered in it. GDM reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, may modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new content and / or services, as well as the way in which these are presented and located and the conditions of use of the web.
The User accepts that the access and use of the web and of the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under his / her exclusive responsibility, and as a consequence he / she commits to:
- Do not use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morals, public order, in general, and make lawful and honest use in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as refrain from any act that could damage , disable, overload or deteriorate the web and / or prevent normal use and use by other users.
- Do not manipulate or alter any content on the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempts the latter from any responsibility.
- Not reproducing, copying, distributing, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the required authorization from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; as well as to suppress, elude or manipulate the Copyright and other data identifying the rights of GDM or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the above-mentioned contents.
- Do not enter or disseminate on the web data programs (viruses or any type of harmful software) that may cause damage to the web. GDM does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website nor is it liable for any damages. occur, or technical defects, including
virus or other harmful elements, whatever the nature, arising from the use of information and the materials contained on the web.
The User shall be liable for damages of any nature that GDM or any third party may suffer as a result of breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by these General Conditions.
GDM does not assume any responsibility nor does it carry out any control over the possible hyperlinks contained in the website to external contents; however, it will remove those links that include illegal content as soon as it can be known.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, in particular, all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programs and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
In no case will access to them or their use by the User imply any type of waiver, transfer or total or partial cession of said rights, nor confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on said contents without the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by GDM or the third party holder of the rights concerned.
5. Data protection.
All information that any of the parties communicates or provides to the other or to which any of them has access, will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by any of the parties for purposes alien to those who motivated their communication.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
These General Conditions will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties agree expressly and waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valladolid.
© Copyright 2018 GENERAL DRIVER MOTOR, S.L. – All rights reserved.